Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

paper planes


On monday after lunch Room 14 made some paper planes in the classroom. First  we watched the video and then we got a piece of paper to made some planes. Then we went to go have a competition and Miss Davis said to us to go and line up to fly  our  planes. My plane did not work when I flew  my planes outside the classroom. The winners had a turn was flying their plans they were Leigharna and Kelly they had flew their  planes and Kelly won. I feel shy when my group went to go line up with our planes.



my plane did not work when I flew  my planes outside the classroom with our planes  then the winners had a turn was   Leigharna and kelly they had flew their  planes .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.